Montauk's activities and points of interest:
- Montauk Lighthouse and Museum
- Gosman's Dock - Restaurants & Shops
- Montauk Fishing Charters
- Lynn's Hula Hut, Nightlife
- Ferry to Block Island
- Jet Skiing, Sailing
- World Class Beaches
- Surfing & Paddleboarding
- Horeseback Riding, Golf & Tennis
- Fish-Fish-Fish, Inshore-Offshore, Party Boats and Charter, Surfcast, Salt & Fresh Water
Visit Montauk-Online.com for complete listings of Montauk recreational activities, stores & shops and facilities and information including up-to-the-minute Montauk weather, Montauk marine forecasts, tide tables, fishing regulations and much more.
If you want to go on a Fising Charter while here, consider Captain Al’s Fishing Charters. He is a first-rate provider of private fishing charters out of the Montauk Harbor, New York. Whether you are looking for a day of family fun, a hard-core sportfishing adventure, or an enjoyable corporate outing, Captain Al Cacciola and his team will help you put together a fishing charter ideally suited to your wants and needs.